The Effects of Marijuana The Effects of Marijuana

Dull

If you showed like maybe something he was laughing at it might have been funnier.

Mango Mango

OMG GEORGAPHINE!

This is so amazing i just want to hug a girl named georgaphine!

Pit Pit

Amazing

This movie is actually so diverversly complex and entertaining that if any one person even bagan to accidentally wonder what I mean by this review or it's amazingness, than every living organism in the universe would spontainiously combust and implode in a grusome death.

koit responds:

You know, regardless of awarded score, I like this review purely for its randomness.

Kudos.

1:11 1:11

Awesome!

That was amzing! It was also like someone was on helium* when they made this. It was insane!

(* I know you can't get high on helium but youl laugh at your self for having such a tiny voice and you can do some crazy things when your happy)

Parasite Betty Parasite Betty

Weird

Uhhh...ok...that was kinda weird...but i guess thats what you gey from experimental.

Chinaberry Tree Chinaberry Tree

Amazing

The graphics were really good and slightly disturbing. I would have given it a ten for graphics, but the main character wasn't as detailed or meaningfull as the other things.
It had a strange style but I liked it. I'ts kinda like my dreams.
The sound was pretty good. Ididn't like it at the end though.
I gave it a 3 on voilence 'cause of the bleeding heart thing. Also because of the overall disturbing aspect of the movie.
I gave it a one on humor cause at one point it seemed pretty random so I smiled 'cause of the randomness.